Sunday 2 January 2022

365 PHOTO A DAY CHALLENGE: START THE YEAR RIGHT

Appropriately, I am sharing this at the start of 2022, it is written by Wayne Turner for Picture Correct and starts as follows:-

I like to think of myself as an avid photographer, but there are times when the creativity wanes and the inspiration dries up. The trigger finger stiffens from lack of use and generally, I start to suffer from photographer’s malaise. This is when auto-pilot needs to kick in and get me up and running again. How do I switch on the autopilot? With the 365 Photo Challenge–a photo a day for a whole year.

To read the article in full, follow this link to Picture Correct 365 photo a day challenge

===============================================

Whilst I haven't yet started my own challenge, her are three images I uploaded recently!



Abbotsbury Swannery is the only place in the world where you are able to walk through the heart of a colony of nesting Mute Swans. A visit to this beautiful and tranquil place is one of the most popular things to do in Dorset.
Located on the dramatic Dorset Coast, this unique natural wildlife habitat is spread over a site of some 25 acres and is home to the only managed colony of free-flying mute swans in the world.



A heron at Edgbaston Reservoir in Birmingham.



A Mandarin Duck in a pool in Isabella's Plantation in Richmond Park, London

As usual, my work is available to purchase as original  Wall Art, in a variety of formats from stretched canvas or framed prints, metal or acrylic prints ,or simply as standard prints for you to mount in your favourite picture frame. They are also available as greeting cards or printed onto iPhone or Galaxy phone cases, throw pillows, duvet covers or tote bags. Simply click on the  image and you will be taken to my gallery where you will find full details.

No comments:

Post a Comment